Mommy painted my toe nails for the first time! Aren't they pretty? She was painting Emma's nails and I threw a fit because she wouldn't paint mine. She said she was afraid that I would get the polish everywhere. I finally conviced her to give me a chance and I was perfect. I sat very still while she painted and then sat patiently while she dried them with the hair dryer:) I can't wait for sandles weather to get here!!!!
March 21, 2009
Twinkle Toes
Posted by Sara J at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That's so funny! Sailer got hers painted for the very first time yesterday at Pigtails and Crewcuts! :) Her first little pedicure, I suppose....FUN! :) Claire's toes are TOOOO cute!
Those toes are precious! You're growing up tooooo fast young lady! Love you Aunt!!! Jill
Claire, What cute toes. Nana is going to have to get hers painted so I can stay in style with you and Emma. Glad you and Emma had a great weekend with the trucks. Love to all.
Nana Jordan
How did mommy ever find those sweet little toes???
She's good :)
Post a Comment