April 25, 2009

18 Months Old

Wow - It is hard to believe that I am 18 months old! Mommy says that I am growing up way too fast. She also says that I am a perfect little angel whose smile can light up any room:)
Here is a little bit about me at 18 months: I am always in a great mood and love, love, love to be super silly. I also really love to have fun and especially love playing outside. My favorite toys are purses, cell phones, my vacuum, my kitchen and play food, balloons, balls and the one toy that I cannot live with out - my baa baa sheep. I also love to dress up, especially in high heels or Mommy's shoes. I also have this funny thing about carrying 3 or more purses at one time while pushing the vacuum and stroller. I guess I like to multi-task:) I walk around the house like this and secretly stash stuff in my purses. Usually if Mommy can't find something she goes straight for my purse and nine times out of ten she finds it there:) I am also really into music and, thanks to Emma, I know every single Hannah Montana song. When us girls are riding around in the car I yell 'Hannah' as soon as I hear the first couple notes to any one of her songs. I am also pretty darn good at dancing. Dora the Explorer is my favorite show.
So far I am speaking very well. I have a pretty big vocabulary which includes: dog, ball, apple, yogurt, thank you, love you, Emma, daddy, Momma, up, down, one more, no, nite nite, water, juice, bubbles, Dora, Hannah, cracker, etc. I am getting more verbal every day and it is so much fun!

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh my goodness, you are the sweetest. I love you baby Clair, I don't know how 18 months has gone by already. I hope you are having a fun time at the beach.