We had the most fabulous vacation this week in Miramar Beach, FL. We stayed in a beautiful house right on the beach and had FUN, FUN, and more FUN!. I will apologize in advance for the amount of pictures that I am posting. Mommy took almost 300 of them so it was hard to only pick out a few:)This was my first time seeing the ocean. I was hesitant and curious.
Any fear that I initially had was quickly overcome by excitement!
Every morning Mommy, Daddy and I went for a really long walk together and then we hit the pool. We were usually at the pool by 9:30 a.m. and stayed most of the day! The beach is fun, but the pool is the best. Emma and I were in the water constantly and kept everyone very busy.
The Destin fishing docks were so cool. One evening after dinner we strolled along checking out all the big fishing boats. They have the coolest names. We even saw some fishermen cleaning their catch from the day. It was a little smelly, but very interesting to watch.
Dancing on the beach just after the sun set.
This picture was taken on our last night in Florida. Do I look tired? Having fun can be exhausting:)
May 01, 2009
Beach Trip 2009
Posted by Sara J at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I loved it too! I really enjoyed spending time with you girls and guys! Lots of good memories were made...Tell mommy she has Aunt Jill hooked on Sushi! I have some when I went to Boluxi! But I don't think it was as good at the one in Destin! But it was close!!!!! Love you all, Aunt ill
Running on the beach....that says it all Baby Claire. You were just getting it :)
I love you.
Post a Comment