May 13, 2009

18 Month Well Visit

I went to visit Dr. Dixon again for my 18 month well visit. As always he was very impressed with me in every way. I have been growing like a little weed since my last visit and I am still bigger than most other kids my age. Here are my stats:

Weight: 28.3 pounds (90%)
Height: 33.5 inches (90%)
Head: 19 inches (90%)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire,
Someone is taking very good care of you. I agree with Dr. Dixon. You are just about perfect. Keep up the good work. Nana loves all the new pictures of you and Emma. You and Emma have so much fun. Thanks to a great Mommy. We love you both. See you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan

Grandma said...

Beautiful Baby.....that picture says it all :)

Jill said...

I agree with Nana and Grandma...just a Beautiful baby and almost perfect describes you to a T! And what Nana said about having a GREAT mommy and daddy helps too! Love to all the Jordans!