I thought I would post some pictures of what I do while I am playing at home. I love to play, but there are only 3 or 4 things that I always do. Here are 2 of them:I sing. I love it and I always sing with a mic!
Sometimes I try and get Bentley to sing backup. So far he hasn't been into it. I think the cat's got his tongue:)
My absulute, hands down, favorite thing to do it this. I push my stroller while carrying every single purse I own. In one purse I put a cell phone and my pacifier. It is the same set up every single time and Mommy thinks it is absolutely hysterical. I walk all around just like this saying 'Bye Bye' everytime I pass by someone.
This is what I like to push in my stroller. Sometimes I change it up a little, but generally I push Dora, a moracca, and a watch.
May 20, 2009
Play Time!
Posted by Sara J at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Claire,
You are just too funny. Nana and Aunt Jill will have to see about this pocketbook fetish. Emma and the jewelry and you and the pocketbooks.
Is the next American Idol in training? Love you soo much.
Nana Jordan
Nana got that right..don't worry about having enough purses...we will take care of that! I hope someone in our family can sing....Aunt Jill and Uncle "B" can't carry a tune in a bucket.....I am always envious of those that are able to sing! Like Nana said...."American Idol", "Miss America"...I can see both of those in your future! Love you!
Claire, you are hysterical. Love the totally random assortment of items you stroll around. I can tell that you are an interesting lady!
Post a Comment