May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I had a super-fabulous Memorial Day weekend at Grandma and Poppa's house in Huntsville. Our cousin, Karli, spent the weekend there with us and it was non-stop fun all weekend long.
We had all kinds of outside games to play. I got to set up the ring toss.
I ROCK at volleyball!
Me and Uncle Travis.
Grandma took Karli, Emma and I to the Huntsville Children's Museum. Karli and I loved this talking tree. Emma was scared of it:) I loved playing and learning at the museum and even got a little wet!
This is where I got wet. Right after Mommy took this picture I fell in! Completely in! Luckily Mommy was right there and scooped me out. I was in total shock when it first happened but as Grandma started drying me off I got cold and really upset. Once I was in dry clothes and warmed up I was fine and ran off to play:)



2 comments:

Jill said...

I knew I would get to see a picture of you, blue eyes, with some good country corn! My girl knows whats good! Glad you all had a GREAT time and Grandma! It was very quiet around here! Maybe next time...Aunt Jill will go to grandma for a wonderful weekend of fun! Glad you made it home safely! Love to all the Jordans...Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Claire,
I'm with Aunt Jill. We may all go to Huntsville next year. What fun you all had. I'm glad you all had such a good time. Water fun, Museum fun and good eating fun. Love all the pictures too. Can't wait to see you all soon. Love to all. Nana Jordan