During the week or so that I was sick I got a lot of extra lovin' from Mommy. She cuddled with me more, held me more, soothed me, rocked me, and comforted me. I guess you can say that although I was sick, I quickly picked up on all of this and began doing the same with my baby. While I was home sick I all of a sudden became very fond of her. I carry her, feed her, pat her back, and 'shush' her when she cries.
After looking for my baby's bottles a couple of times during the week, I decided to start carryin back-ups in my pockets. Mommy and Emma thought this was hysterical. I just thought I was being practical. Isn't that what pockets are for? Mommy said one day (a VERY long time from now) I will be a very good mommy.
Getting ready to take my baby for a walk.Strolling along....
Stopping for a quick game with the fridge magnets...
Stopping to check on my baby....
My baby:)
June 06, 2009
"Always Be Prepared"
Posted by Sara J at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
:) you may have been sick but you didn't forget you duties.....good little moms have to stay prepared no matter what! ! ! !
I'm so happy you are feeling better. Tell mommy to keep those milk shakes coming.....you need to get some meat back on those bones :)
Love the backups in the pockets...Aunt Jill thinks that is hysterical too!Glad you are feeling better! Keep those "Cheesy Smiles" coming...I love those and you most of all! Aunt Jill
Post a Comment