Wow - what a week I have had. I have been super-duper sick and having no fun at all. Yesterday I started coming around and today I was a little better. I am still not 100%, but after being cooped up in the house for 5 days, Mommy thought I was well enough to hit the pool this afternoon. The weather was great and we had fun. This is the face that my mommy really loves. She calls it my cheese face and she was so glad to see it today. I have not smiled much at all since I have been sick.
Mommy liked this picture because it looks like my hair is finally growing. If you look really close I almost have a little curl thing in the back:)
June 06, 2009
Feeling Better
Posted by Sara J at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
well well well......I like 'well'.
Looks like you are happy and staying cool. Rough week for such a little one.
I love you baby Claire,
I'm glad you are feeling better, too! I love the "Cheesy" smile! That is my favorite! Love yo all, Aunt Jill
Claire,
Nana is so glad you are feeling better. I love the cheesy smile too and I miss seeing that. The cake looks good too. Looking forward to more cake Friday. See you soon. Love to all.
Nana Jordan
Post a Comment