June 29, 2009

Check It Out!

This weekend I found the most awesome, brand new, FREE, soft playground. Where did I find such an amazing place???? - Town Center Mall. This weekend Emma and I met some friends there for the Grand Opening and we loved it. It is a fully enclosed, soft playground and it is FUN! Mommy loves it too because (DUH!) it's at the mall:) Emma and I are hoping to back soon.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire,
This looks like a great place. And not too far from home. I love Town Center. Now Mommy will have a real good reason to go more often. Love the outfits you and Emma have on. See you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan

Jill said...

Soft playground, that sound like something mommy ordered! And at the mall! Now I know she must have ordered it! Looks like fun for everyone! Including your mommy! Love you girls! Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

Looks fun but?????? A little crazy.

It's a good thing mom's are young :)