June 07, 2009

Happy Birthday To Alexander!

Emma and I went to Alexander's 2nd birthday party this weekend. He had a Thomas the Train party. Alexander LOVES Thomas! He had Thomas balloons, Thomas games, Thomas decorations and even a real Thomas train ride!!! The train took everyone for rides aroung the neighborhood and I got to ride 4 times! It was very exciting and I liked to yell 'Choo Choo' when the conductor rang the bell:) The party was awesome!



Yippie - This is so much fun!
Where is the cake???
Green. I love green cake. I think I will take a BIG.....
BITE!!!

You didn't think I was really going to go for it, did you? The funniest part is that I ate my entire cupcake just like that. Noone is really sure why, but I did.
I LOVE CAKE!

1 comments:

Jill said...

That is a beautiful "GREEN CHEESY Smile"! I bet the train was loads of FUN! See you soon!!!! Love you all, Aunt Jill