I did the most amazing thing EVER this weekend. Mommy took Emma and I to see Dora Live at The Fox! If you don't already know, I am FASCINATED with Dora. I love her! I watch the show as often as possible. I love interacting with the show and dancing to all the great music. The Live show was even better than the tv show! I was actually stunned into silence for the first half of the show because I was so amazed that I was actually seeing Dora right there on the stage! I hope Dora and her friends come back to Atlanta soon:)
August 23, 2009
Dora Live!
Posted by Sara J at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like all the girls had a good time. I have to agree that the Fox is a very special place. Next time you and Emma have a trip....call Aunt Jill, she might go with you! Love you girls and Scott, too!
How cool was that?????
Who doesn't love Dora?????
Post a Comment