There are so many perks to being the little sister. One of those perks is the fact that I get to take part in a lot of 'big girl' events. Most recently I went to tea with Emma and Sadie. Our mommies took us to Tea at Seven Springs in downtown Powder Springs. It was really cool. I got to drink with a real porcelain tea cup.
I also got to try on hat...
after hat...
after hat!
Me & Mom
August 11, 2009
Tea Party
Posted by Sara J at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Claire and Emma,
What a neat place. You all look like you had so much fun. I'm glad Sadie and Emma carry you with them on their fun trips. I can really tell where you get your beautiful eyes. Great picture of you and Mommy. I need a 5/7 of that one. Granddaddy will help me find a place for it. He says I'm running out of room, But he loves them too.
Have a great rest of the week. Love to all.
Nana Jordan
What a super picture of you and your Mommy! I know you are going to miss the girls while they are in school. But, then you and mommy have some Claire and Mommy time! That will be fun!
OMG!!! This is adorable. Who would think you are old enough for tea parties!!
Post a Comment