We like to do fun stuff and this weekend was no different. We got up early and headed out. We grabbed some breakfast and then headed to the Farmer's Market to see the llamas. Emma kept asking Mommy what a llama was and Mommy said the best way she could describe it was a mix between a horse and a sheep.
Well I love sheep so of course I loved the llamas too. They were so friendly and very soft. The had big, brown eyes and were just so cute. I enjoyed petting then and feeding them.
August 10, 2009
Llama Llama
Posted by Sara J at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Claire, Fun, Fun!!!. The Llamas are very cute. I know you all had fun. I'm glad you went early before it got so hot. I'm ready for cooler weather. Have fun this week. Love you so much. Nana Jordan
Post a Comment