September 26, 2009

The Blues Sisters

We decided to check out a new restaurant in downtown Acworth. We went to Henry's Lousiana Grill on Main Street. The place was packed so we had to wait outside for a while before we could be seated. They had awesome New Orleans style blues music blaring and Emma and I had a blast. We grabbed some Mardi Gras beads and entertained the crowds with our fancy footwork. Unfortunately the music and dancing is the best thing about eating at Henry's. I am pretty easy to please when it comes to food and even I pushed my plate away! My suggestion: Go somewhere else if you are in the mood for good authentic Cajun food.




3 comments:

Jill said...

You girls are tooo much! Yep you look just like the Blues Sisters...Cute! ...Cute!...Cute! love you!

Anonymous said...

Claire,
You and Emma are too cool. Nana wishes she could have been there with you. Glad you were able to get out and have a little fun with all the bad weather. Hope you have a great time this week with the nice weather. Love to all.
Nana Jordan

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

These pics are hilarious! They are too funny! I'm sorry y'all didn't like Henry's...if you do go back try the Spicy Chicken...it's delicious!