I am officially out of my crib! Daddy took the front off my crib to make my transitionary day-bed. So far so GREAT! Mommy isn't even sure that I noticed that I can get out of bed because I don't get out at all. I am still sleeping just as good if not better. Mommy and Daddy decided we would keep my bed like this for a week or so before I go 'full size'. Mommy has already hit up Pottery Barn for all of my new bedding and now we just need to buy the mattress. I can't wait!
Oh yeah, wasn't Bentley so sweet to model my new day-bed for me? I think he has been waiting a long time to get in there:)
September 30, 2009
In Transition
Posted by Sara J at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Claire,
Nana heard about the big move. You are getting so big much too quick. Bentley will be able to come visit you before you get up now. I'm very proud of my big girl. Love to all.
Nana Jordan
Congratulations!!!! You are officially a big girl now! Hurry to south Georgia to see us! Love you all! Aunt Jill
Post a Comment