If you are in my family you are pretty much guaranteed to be a serious ice cream fan. With that being said, I don't feel guilty at all about my love for the stuff.
Waiting patiently (in the middle of the road) for the "ice truck" to arrive.
Making my selection and paying the nice lady.
Enjoying my purchase:)
My newest guilty pleasure.
YUM!
October 18, 2009
Ice Cream Sundays
Posted by Sara J at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You look like you have grown a foot since Aunt Jill has seen you! I love ice cream too! It sure does run in the family!!!!! Uncle Joe B. is a fan too! Love you! Wish I could be with you on your birthday! You have a good one and I will be thinking about you and wishing I were there!
Claire,
Nana love ice cream too. Had some last night. I'm glad you have an ice cream truck to come around and you can try different things. Can't wait to see you and everyone else. Love to everyone and see you Friday.
Love, Nana Jordan
Post a Comment