Hooray! I am a big girl now. I will be turning two in a few days, but Mommy and Daddy gave me my gift a few days early. Do you like my present? It is a HUGE big girl bed with lots of pretty purple bedding from Pottery Barn. My bed is so big that you can barely see me in this picture, but I love it!
October 21, 2009
I'm A Big Girl Now!
Posted by Sara J at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Claire,
Love it and love you too. See you soon Birthday Girl.
Love, Nana Jordan
wow that is a big girl bed! Hope your getting excited about your birthday this weekend!
It is hard to believe you will be two in a couple of days! I love your big girl bed...It is Beautiful! Hope you like your goodies..Aunt Jill sent you girls! Have a BIG birthday and I will be thinking about all the fun you are having!! Love you! Aunt Jill
Post a Comment