I recently went to see Dr. D again for my 2-year well visit. As expected, he gave me an A+ on my health report card. He told Mommy she was doing awesome and I am 100% healthy, strong, and cute as a button:). During my visit he checked out every body part, listened to my breathing and checked my reflexes. I also received two vaccinations and got the flu mist. I think the nurse shoved the flu mist thingy up into my nose too far, but other than that my visit went great. I left with 2 band-aids, a Dora sticker, AND a bag of M&M's! I guess they weren't promoting healthy teeth that day:)
Here is how I am stacking up to other girls my age:
Weight: 31 pounds (90th percentile)
Height: 35.5 inches (90th percentile)
Head: 19 inches (90th percentile)
November 02, 2009
How Do I Measure Up?
Posted by Sara J at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are always at the top of my A list! Love you!
Baby Claire, you are lucky to have such a great mom....but we are all lucky to have you.
We love you,
Post a Comment