November 08, 2009

My First Trip to the Zoo

Today I went to Zoo Atlanta for the very first time! It was amazing. The weather was perfect and all of the animals were out and playful.
Here is just a little bit of what I saw:

The pandas were so awesome. The mom and baby were both out and acting so silly. This one is the mom, she was really hungry.

I also saw several giraffes. This one was really friendly:)





3 comments:

Jill said...

FUN! FUN! FUN!...You girls just have the most fun with your mommy. It is great to have a smart mommy like her! She makes learning FUN! Love you girls!

Anonymous said...

Claire,
Glad you and Emma had a great time at the Zoo. We'll check out the Farm animals when you all come down. Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Stay dry these next few days. I love you.
Nana Jordan

Grandma said...

Adorable babies in such a huge nest. I love you girls,