November 12, 2009

Making Turkeys

Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, our playgroup met up to make chocolate turkeys! Yes, we made edible chocolate turkeys out of oreos, reeses cups, m&m's, candy corn and rolos. To glue it all together we used chocolate icing. It was so fun and so yummy. I had a little bit of a hard time because I ate all of my candy corn and m&m's before I even got started. oops:) Luckily Mommy gave me some more and I was able to finish my turkey....Then I ate it! gobble. gobble.





2 comments:

Jill said...

You are something girl! Aunt Jill would have eaten all the goodies before I got my turkey made too! Can't wait to see you...just around the corner! You girls be sweet! Love you!

Grandma said...

Baby Claire you are adorable. Its so cool that you have your own little friends too. What a cool turkey....yummy