May 02, 2010

A Fun Day with Family

This weekend Nana Jordan and Aunt Jill were in town for a wedding shower. We got to spend all day with them on Saturday and we took them to several of my favorite places. Here I am painting pottery with Uncle Todd.
Everyone had fun painting. I will post pictures of what we created when Mommy picks them up.
The day wouldn't have been complete without stopping for icecream!
and lots of dancing!
Here I am posing with Nana after dinner:)

3 comments:

Jill said...

It was a FANTASTIC day with you girls on Saturday! I loved painting the pottery! Can't wait to do it again. And the ice cream was scrumpdelicious! Is there such a word? Love you Jordan Girls!

Anonymous said...

Claire,
Saturday made our visit so special. We really enjoyed the pottery place, Marietta Square and of course eating the ice cream. Hope you all did not have too much bad weather on Monday. Hope the rest of the week is great. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Love, Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

Great dancer, I think you will be quite the entertainer Miss Jordan :)