Emma and I meet our friends for lunch every Tuesday. Sometimes we eat out, sometimes we picnic, and sometimes we meet at a friend's house. This week we met at Mitchell's house for pizza and homemade ice cream sandwiches. Mommy and Charlotte whipped up these adorable pig-shaped sandwiches and we loved them. It took them about 40 minutes to make them and we cleaned the plate in less than one minute!
May 04, 2010
Tuesday Lunch Group
Posted by Sara J at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What cute sandwiches! Your hair looks so dark in this picture! I miss you guys already!
Claire,
Are the Sandwiches Ice Cream? They sure look good. Mommy and Ms. Charlotte did real good. I believe your hair has grown more. Looking cute with all the curls. Miss you and looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
Post a Comment